Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Its a Beautiful Day!

I thought I would write a little note while I was sitting here on my break. Things here are going pretty well. I have something again every night this week. Monday I had a nice visit with Annelie and then I went to go see Steph and Jefta and plan something for us to do at Christine's wedding.
Last night I had Praise Band practice. It didnt start until 6:30 so Matt and I had supper at Wendy's and then since we had time to kill we went and searched for a desk for Matt. He has decided to buy one because the design that he wanted to do he didnt end up liking and we found a nice one at KENT and it has nice rounded corners. That is so perfect for our small apartment, if you have been around me for any amout of time you will know that I always run into things with my hips. I havent gotten really used to my body yet..hehe. So the rounded corners will be pure bliss for my hips. :) So then we started looking at things we want to put in our house to see if we agreed on prince range. heheheh.... that should be an interesting "discussion" when the time comes. hehe. I think we will be able to come together in the middle.
Then tonight Matt is going biking with Rudi. His Wife Amy is coming to our apartment to have supper and a nice visit with me. I am looking forward to that, a nice chance to relax and enjoy each other's company.
Tomorrow night Matt and i are going to babysit and make some money for GAS for PEI on FRIDAY!!! I am starting work at 7:00 so I can get off at 3:30. Then I will go to the university and wait for Matt to be done...I hope he is done early. I also have a blood test at 1:30 to see if I have celiac... please pray. I would really like to not have it. Pray that I dont have it. We can pray about the other stuff later.... hehe.
Anyway, I have to get back to work and eat some blueberry muffins. YUMMM!
Love you all!!!!!!!
Amanda

3 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

Tough job!!
Sounds like fun to me! Hope the hip-saving desk thing works out and that the fuzzy pencil can stay in the tool box for another project.
Hope you had a fun visit and that your babysitting job goes well!

love ya, TT

Dad and Sharon said...

Guess Matt knows he still has a desk in our basment. Not sure if it was a hip saver model or not and it was probably bigger then what you want for the apartment.Hope Matt gets off early on Friday also. See you both then. Love you both.......Dad

The Nieuwhofs said...

Hope you made enough money to afford to come over to PEI. That desk sounds like a good plan. Rounded corners shouldn't be as hard on your hips, lol.
Hope to see you this weekend.
Love, DAD.