Wednesday, October 1, 2008

technology!?!?!?!

I just have a few minutes to let you all know that i am still alive. I would write down everything that is happening here but I just dont have time. OUr internet is COMPLETELY down at home and I cant use the computer at work as often because the computer I use is in the same room as the college classes. Things are going REALLY well. So dont worry. But I miss the link to reading your blogs and catching up with things that are going on with you. I love you all and i will try to write more when I have an internet or computer. Love you all!
Amanda

2 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Hi Amanda
To bad about your connection. Hope you find some kind off solution for the problem.
Good to be busy though, it means you have a job. That you hopefully still really like.
Love you guys, DAD.

Mary and Isaac said...

Bah. Technology sucks when it doesn't work. What did they used to do back in the day? hahaha
my comp is still not in for repairs cuz stupid future shop is taking a looong time to decide if they'll cover it with my warranty. Boo on them!
Anyway, just wanted to say I love you!
~ Mary