Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

I thought I would share some pictures of my Christmas decorations... I thought you might enjoy them. We decided that we didn't have enough room for the tree, so we made a garland over the window and Ashley came over and we made the centerpiece together. We had some much fun gathering all the stuff and putting it all together.
Its hard to believe that it is only two weeks until Matt and I go home for the first part of Christmas... we're so excited to go home and see everyone and open presents he he.
Anyway.. we'll see you all soon..hope you like the pictures!
Love Amanda


7 comments:

Matt n Amanda said...

I love it...so when r u coming over to my house to decorate?

Matt n' Amanda said...

im pretty sure i didnt make that comment!

Mary and Isaac said...

Nice decorating! I've just charged some batteries so I can take pics of our place :) Have you guys got a tree yet? (Are you even getting one ?)
Love you!!!
and miss you too :)
~ M

Dianna said...

Lookin' good! It reminds me alot of the way mom decorates for Christmas! I need to post some of my decorating too..I'll put that on my checklist. It was great to finally catch up! Love you lots!

sugarnuggets said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You are so talented! I love your garland and the white bowl especially !!!!!

TT

Anonymous said...

I love your decorating talents :) they are beautiful, and look somewhat smililar to what it's starting to look like here!

The Nieuwhofs said...

Looks great, love the pictures. Hope to see you soon. Love DAD.