Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another day

This is going to be a short post because I have to get back to work shortly. THings here are going pretty well. Matt and I are planning a big grocery shopping adventure tonight because we have absolutely no food. Last night we had leftovers and salsa, so that wasnt too bad. It was really hard to make my menu because we dont have any potatoes left :( it is the saddest thing ever and it would be way to wierd to buy some so we have other things on our menu hehe.
Plus Mom and Dad are coming over on the weekend so we need somethng to be able to feed them too. I am so excited for the weekend and my boss gave me Monday off and paid since things are going so well with me working here. That made me feel really great.
I will try to write again, but I really should get back to work.
I love you all and I really hope you have an excellent week. Have fun watching the olympics.
Love Amanda

4 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Hey guys,

We will arive sometime late Saturday afternoon, the way it looks now.
See you soon, hope to bring some potatoes. Love, DAD

sugarnuggets said...

How fun to just order potatoes and have someone deliver them. You DO get used to buying them in the store, but it DOES feel weird the first few times. AND now I even buy ONTARIO potatoes, since I should support my local farmers.

Have a fun visit with your folks. We are off for a week of family reunioning with Ray's family.

TTYL, TT

Mary and Isaac said...

I hope that you guys hada good weekend. We're excited for our turn to host Pete n' Bec. They're supposed to arrive tonight sometime between 9pm - 10pm.
Sooo exciting!
Anyway, when do Matt's classes start up again? does he get a little break between work and school starting?
Love you! ~ M

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Hi there! We're back. I'll have to find time to blog about our adventures but not tonight. Stay tuned. :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Wow -- 2 years already (and still so happy!). I hope you had a great time celebrating.

Have fun with your parents and enjoy those PEI potatoes!

Lotsa love to both, Tante Karen