Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the gym



So I joined the Gym last week. It is the one that is in the upper level of the Superstore. Matt talked me into it and my Friend Ashley has one at the same gym. We go to some of the group exercise classes together and it has really proven not only to me, but the poor unfortunate people who ended up standing near me how uncorrdinated I really am. I am hoping that coordination is something that can be learned and is not just something you are born with. I should add however that working with children all day I really do see that coordination is something you are definitley born with. The gym has been good... I think. I can't remember when I have ever been this sore in my entire life... seriously. I told Matt that I would need a cane, he said I should ask the neighbours since he wasn't using it the last time we saw him :) I think it is good though. I am really trying to work the muscles in my body while I am still young and have the energy... and apparently working out gives you more energy which is what I need.
Matt was surveying at work today and He found a dollar on the side of the road. Now can you imagine throwing a loonie out the window? it was on the side of the highway... random, but more lucky than a penny I think.
Other than that things are just their usual busyness... Matt is washing the dishes as I blog. I feel slightly guilty, but I cooked... so it seems fair.
ANyway. I thought I would leave you with a few pictures from Matt's weekend.



3 comments:

Dianna said...

So nice to finally see you blogging again! I missed your posts! By the way, I think I need a new phone number missy..or is it still the same? Love you and talk to you soon, Dianna

The Nieuwhofs said...

Nice to see you blog again, and three times since I checked last ......
love, DAD

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Cool pictures. I like the one with the doors. Is that Matt in the picture or is he taking it?
I hope you end up really enjoying the gym Amanda. You'll soon get used to it and not be so sore anymore. Keep it up. Good for you.
I've been missing your blogs too.
Hugs, Tante Karen