Monday, May 25, 2009

a long time ago...

I wrote on my blog. I was home this past weekend and I heard some sad stories about how my blog was missed. Since I have to get back to work in exactly 3 minutes and I actaully spent most of my break reading a book you wont be getting much.
Matt and I are enjoying the weather immesely and this past weekend I was in PEI for one night for a ladies rally. Matt hung out with his friends and did some crazy things which included burning the entire inside portion of the top of his pinkie finger.. .OUCH. Meanwhile I got him a signed book from Mike Holmes in PEI :)
Anyway... that is what I can post in three minutes. It's better than nothing :) hehe
Love you All!
Love Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda: Glad to see you back again. We miss your blog and like to keep in touch with what's going on in your lives. I hope Matt's pinky is feeling better and that he is enjoying the book you got for him. Hope you both have a good week. Love you both, Nanny