Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another 'Ol Day

Well.. .I know that the pictures in the last post are not centered the greatest, please know that Matt picked and placed them there with Love... AWWHHH. Don't you feel special now? The picnic table one is his favourite but the other one is my favourite. It is our friend Brian sitting in front of the fire playing guitar. Which one is your favourite? We should definitley have a poll.
Tonight Matt and I are going out for dinner with a whole bunch of our friends tonight to celebrate the graduation of our friend Renata.. She is graduating with her BED (Bachelor of Education that is ... and not her sleeping bed) I think that should be fun. I just talked to Mary via Gmail Chat and after getting her completely confused she told me the correct way to spell it. I guess it is spelled B.A. ed. .. although I think BED is a lot more funny.. which is why I left it.
I amuse myself often and keep myself laughing and I do believe Matt has the same sense of humour although I'm not sure he would agree, Stacy says it is.. and she is always right.
Other than that I have no news to share. This way you can catch up on the reading cause I bet you're surprised there are three new posts in like 3 days. I amaze myself sometimes.
Have a good one!
Love Amanda

5 comments:

Sherilyn -Dominee Huisvrouw said...

Nice to see you posting again! :)

Dad and Sharon said...

Hey....some new bloggs, great. Hope Matt's finger isn't too bad. It has been so long since you blogged, that this is the third time I am writing this....having trouble remembering my password. So this will be the last try and will be shorter. Hope you guys have a good super and a nice night out. Heard Pete did good in the skills compitition, good for him.Hope this works this time.....Love Dad

The Nieuwhofs said...

I like them both, the picknick table for the special FX
and the door, for the huge flame.
Keep amazing yourself. Oh and congrats to your friend Renata.
Love you, DAD

Karen Nieuwhof said...

heheeeheeeh hhahaahahahahah....oooh! I think you're funny too. I've missed you. and your blogs. So nice to sit down and have a 'little chat' with you. Missed seeing you when you were here. Nicolle was very excited to tell me she got to see you. :D "And she hugged me, too." Nice.
Have a great time tonight at Renata's BED party. lol Don't sleep through it all.

More love, Tante Karen

rustico3059 said...

We hope your weekend was not too hard on you. I hoped to hear from after the e-mail. I was thinking about that whole thing a lot and came to the conclusion, that we should live each day to the fullest.