Thursday, May 29, 2008

material value....

I thought I would write a quick note before I go to work. Matt is in St. John for his overnight trip. I hope he didnt have too much fun without me. :) I actually got a lot accomplished. I cleaned up our apartment. Made some dessert for my friends on saturday... and for Matt too. (Matt is going kayaking with the guys, and Im going shopping/walking with the girls) I got some laundry done and I relaxed.
Annelie came over after her sunday school meeting. We looked at all the wedding pictures and she thought that the pictures Mike and Tante Karen took were MUCH better than the actual photographers pictures. She was telling me everything that I could do with the pictures and I told her that it wasnt really worth my time or anything. SO now she is going to do it. hehehe. So if you could all burn a copy of your pictures and I could get them the next time I am home.
Thanks!
I woke up really early this morning, the sun was shining in my room and a moquito was buzzing around my ear. Ugh! I think I caught it but I never did see the body. I think it might still be in my bed somewhere... eww! Where ever it went it didnt bother me anymore.
Anyway, I should mosey on to work. I get to pick Matt up from work today and then we are going to Annelie's for supper and we are going to go and work on the house again. Here are a bunch of pictures of the place.

2 comments:

Dad and Sharon said...

Sounds like you had a busy night.Did Matt get to take the Sunfire to st. John?? Kayaking?? is that something new for Matt or has he gone before? Pretty tricky with the wedding pictures, that worked out good. Think it is still too cold for mosqitoes here, so don't complain. Have a great week-end.....Matt be careful Kayaking...love you both....Dad

Mary and Isaac said...

Hey Manda, Just wanted to say Hi and Love you.
Our comp is on the frits so communications might be few and far between for a bit. Love you!!!
~ Mary