Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update

Hey Guys!
How are things going with all of you? I hope that you are all doing well. Things here are going well. Matt and I are started to get settled into a routine. I dont know how long it will last but it is a routine and we all know those are good.
Matt made supper tonight while I started on some much needed laundry. I seem to get a lot dirtier at the new place. I also started on the dusting. I think I will finsh tomorrow. I have to work late tomorrow and then I am going to get my eyebrows waxed. I have to admit I am looking forward to getting them done... it has been such a long time.
Other than that, there isnt much news to tell. Sad I know. But work is going really well and I am learning so much and I feel like I am contributing well too. It's all good. My doctoers medical form came today, which was so exciting since I was a little worried that I wouldnt get it or that it would be a lot more work than it was!!! I also got my first paycheck today. YAY! Matt is doing well too and is starting to travel around fredericton more and look at culverts.
Anyway... thats my news. Love you all!
Love Amanda

5 comments:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

We're glad everything is going well over there for the two of you. Stick to your routine -- life goes much smoother.
Love to both, Tante Karen

rustico3059 said...

Have a great weekend, do not party too much.
Love MOM

sugarnuggets said...

Sounds like look your new season is off to a great start. How great that you both enjoy your new jobs!!! Making a living is much more fun that way!

Hope your weekend is great too! Hope you get some time to put your feet up!

Love ya, TT

Maris said...

Wow a routine I never thought it would happen! lol anyways thats very cool love you miss you and hope to see yousometime again love maris

The Nieuwhofs said...

Wow, I don't know how to follow a comment like that. What are sisters for, eh?
Glad your jobs are working out for you. There is nothing like getting dirty at work tough, is there?
See you next weekend.
Love, DAD.