Monday, May 5, 2008

A Quick Note!

Hey Guys
I just wanted to leave you a quick note and let you know that we are both doing pretty well. Matt's first day of work went pretty well. It was a lot of paperwork and the rest of this week is going to be training. He is on a Team with a guy named jarrod and Matt is the leader of the team. So that is neat. He has a work cell phone and some other cool toys and a bright orange vest. :) I think he will enjoy the job and I hope that it all works out well.
I am determined to have a good last week at work and I am positive about my new job. I think it will be a lot of fun.
Matt and I are babysitting starting Thursday night right until Sunday Evening. We are bringing the kids to a sitter Friday day. It will be like real life. yay! haha. It should be fun.
Other than that things are going well here. The Flood waters receeded dramtically before sunday again and Fredericton is almost back to normal. The bottom of the river is still quite flooded though I think.
Anyway. I hope you all have a really great week and I will write again soon.
Love you all so much,
Love Matt and Amanda

4 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

So the great flood has come and gone. Good that Matt had a good first day. Hope it is the first of many to come. At least with that bright vest he won't be able to sneak up on you.
Hope you have a good week yourself too. And all the best with baby sitting. You mean, you don't have real life yet?
Love you guys, DAD.

Mary and Isaac said...

Wow, that was quite a flood. Glad you guys are doing well and I hope Matt really has fun with his job and that you do with your too.
Love you Man! Miss you!
~ Mary

Dianna said...

sorry. I havent been keeping up with you lately! For some reason I have been to lazy as of late to go on the computer, but i have been outside alot too, so that could account for something I guess! Great slide show! We are supposed to have some flooding around here too..that'll be interesting!

rustico3059 said...

Have a great weekend babysitting.
Love MOM