Wednesday, March 5, 2008

hello all,
I am writing while I am watching season three of LOST. So if my writing doesnt really make sense, thats why. We left PEI safely on Monday morning and I made it to work with time to spare. I still felt a little whoosy all day but now that it is Wednesday night I am almost feeling back to normal. Matt got sick Tuesday and we took him to the walk in clinic to make sure he wouldnt end up with pneumonia. It turned out that he was fine and that it just had to wear itself out. So he is feeling a lot better today too. Anyway. I hope that you guys had a good week so far and that the rest of the week goes well for you too. Love you lots!
Matt and Amanda

7 comments:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

I am so sad that I didn't get to see you over the weekend. What misery to get sick on your weekend home. :(
Tetcy has gotten me into card making and I've been busy at that this week.
Hope you're both feeling better soon. Love to both, Tante Karen

Karen Nieuwhof said...

I am so sad that I didn't get to see you over the weekend. What misery to get sick on your weekend home. :(
Tetcy has gotten me into card making and I've been busy at that this week.
Hope you're both feeling better soon. Love to both, Tante Karen

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Funny... I'm not sure why it posted my comment twice... Computers are so finicky sometimes. Sigh.

Sharon said...

Glad you made it back safely, and with time to spare. Hope you are both feeling better. It was great seeing you guys on the week-end. Too bad you weren't feeling better and the weather wasn't great ether. Hope your week goes better. Love you both.........Dad
P.S......Hope you are getting to enjoy some of your March Break Matt.

Dianna said...

have you started watching season 4 yet??? It is so twisted!~ Hope yall feel better soon! love Dianna

The Nieuwhofs said...

Glad you are feeling better. Hope Matt will also feel better soon. We are having lots of fun sledding in NB.
Love, DAD

Dianna said...

Just wanted to say I love Ya!
we need to have another phone chat, oh and by the way, I ordered that set of books you found me, and when I finish a few of them, if you want I can send them to you! Have a great day! Love Dianna