Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

Alright, I am not dead or MIA I have just returned back to the wonderful city of fredericton after a lovely vacation on PEI.
Matt and I both took monday off and went to PEI for a very long weekend. It was so relaxing and so much fun. I packed all my shorts and t shirts and then it turned out to be a lot colder than I had anticipated so I ended up borrowing a lot of clothes. As long as I follow the rules it works out good. Ask before you borrow and return them to the person whom you are borrowing the clothes from before the next day. Those are the rules. If you dont follow them you lose your borrowing priveliges. If you ever lived in my house you know these rules.
right now I am on my break at work. We dont have a lot of kids today so we have been doing a lot of cleaning. It's been alright. Matt is gone to bathurst for the rest of the week and comes home again on Friday night. I think I will cope ok this week because I have to unpack from vacation, do lots of laundry clean and cook for me. Next week however...when he is gone for the whole week, I think that I will really miss that guy. But I will be ok. Maybe I will actaully post more??? WHo knows. Anyway, I have to get back to work. Love you all!
Amanda

3 comments:

Dad and Sharon said...

It was great to see you guys on the week-end. Sorry we didn't have better weather for you. You did get a nice day yesterday. I think we met you guys in Borden on our way home yesterday, around 5. Sounds like you have a busy week ahead but it is a short week. Love you both.........Dad

The Nieuwhofs said...

Great to have you's home for a bit.
Time flies when you are having fun.
Hope you have a great week. Love, DAD

Karen Nieuwhof said...

I'm so glad you were at Klaas' party. It was GREAT to see you. Too bad you didn't get over for a swim this time (Brrrr)... next time!?!
Damaris and Caleb are coming over on Saturday. Wanna come? :0)
Love ya, Tante Karen