Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BIG... I mean BIG day!!!

POST ONE HUNDRED BABY!!!!!!!! Isn't this so exciting? It means that I have sat here 100 times (well maybe not here EXACTLY) but I have been sharing my exciting days and my boring days one hundred times. YAY!

one sec, I just have to go and put some cream on my hands before I type this life changing post.

BACK! Alright I am ready to roll. Things have been really busy these last weeks with Matt's Mid-terms and my having to gallivant around this lovely city. I was supposed to be gone last night and tonight, but God intervened through the weather and now I am peacefully wrapped in a warm fluffy blanket with the laptop in my lap. All I need is a fireplace. Last night I nicely sat here and watched a movie with Matt after he finished writing his paper and while he wrote his paper I cuddled on the couch and read a book. So relaxing.

Work has been going fairly well. Last week a lot of our kids were sick. 5 out of 15 didn't actually get sick. So it was pretty bad. Most of the time we only had eight kids. One of the kids even ended up in the hospital with Pneumonia. He just got out today, but his family could really use your prayers. Another got bronchitis... so Thankfully none of the staff or Matt got sick. So this week most of the kids are still a little bleary eyed trying to get their energy back. I 've been giving lots of cuddles..which I dont mind a bit. :)

Matt writes his final mid-term tomorrow... so that will be nice too. and then friday is Home time!!!! I think it will be a really busy weekend, but I am so looking forward to it, especially going shopping with mom on saturday. Then there is Pete's birthday too... his present didnt come in the mail yet... I hope it comes in time otherwise I will just give hime a picture.

Anyway... I need to go. Enjoy our little I SPY game.
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE A.... VOLKSWAGEN

Love Matt and Amanda ... Love you guys!

2 comments:

Dianna said...

I found it!! I found it!! But I wont post on here where it is! That would be cheating in every sence since you told me already where it was! Hope you will have a nice weekend at home, I hope you enjoy shopping with mom..I am SO jealous! Love you lots Man!! Love Dianna

sugarnuggets said...

Yeay, I get to see you tonight...I'm so excited!!!! And I got to go shopping with your mom yesterday!!! I found THE purse!! I've been looking for months.

Glad all the sickness is past and that so far you have been spared! You are sounding like yourself again...Love ya, TT