Wednesday, February 13, 2008


These are the cards that I made for my little cuties. I realized today though I still have to make some cardds for my boss, co-workers, afterschool kids AND Matt... last but NOT least. In fact I would normally put him at the very beginning. I think they turned out cute. I think the party should be a lot of fun tomorrow.
Today was a pretty good day. Most of the kids were gone by 4:30 since it was a storm day. I asked if I could leave then since there were only two kids and two of us working. It was nice to get home a little earlier. I made some yummy supper and now I am sitting here giving you all a little update on how things are going here before I go and make even more cards. yay! I hope you all had a super day. Matt is still busy studying, it is for his mid-term on Monday... it is worth 40% of his mark and the final is worth 60%. He has other assignments for this course but they arent worth anything, that seems a little lame, but oh well. Thats the way it goes. Hope you guys have a good day.
Love Matt and Amanda

6 comments:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Cute cards! The kids will be thrilled. Have fun at your party. My two are excited about their class parties as well. Hope we have school. They managed to get to school today but they were home at 1:30 on account of the snow. again! What a winter.
Hope you two have a wonderful romantic day tomorrow.
Matt, put down the books tomorrow but study afterwards and good luck on your exam on Monday.
Love you both, Tante Karen

Tineke Aaron and Cassie said...

very cute little card you made, the kids will love them. have a great valentines day with your honey!
Love Tante tineke.

sugarnuggets said...

what fun to have a little crowd to party with!
hope you had a lovely evening and that Matt's exam goes well. We've had Valentine week here so there's no reason you can't celebrate properly after the exam:):) It's called creative time management...
Love ya's, TT

sugarnuggets said...

what fun to have a little crowd to party with!
hope you had a lovely evening and that Matt's exam goes well. We've had Valentine week here so there's no reason you can't celebrate properly after the exam:):) It's called creative time management...
Love ya's, TT

sugarnuggets said...

oops...it....ummmmm....posted twice...

The Nieuwhofs said...

That's a lot of cards. Glad you had some time to make them.
Hope Matt's midterm goes well on Monday. Have a good weekend.
Love,DAD