Sunday, February 24, 2008

finally...

So I totally broke my promise and didnt write sooner. Things have been really busy around here with Matt studying for his mid-term. Brian and Barret are here studying with him right now and I am making spaghetti for him. Steph should be here soon too and we are going to have a little girl time before we head over to Pat's house for cards.
I also have a sad little peice of news. I will not be bringing home a wedding scrapbook. I sat down one day and realized that all my pictures are boring and all the same. It would just be boring to make and to look at. So I am going to do something different. I am going to make a scrapbook... the beginning of US and our wedding and where we are now. So much more exciting. So dont get too excited because all the pictures to do that are in PEI.
Other than that our lives are very interesting... work/school during the day and Matt studying at night or me gone somewhere. I have a course every wednesday night for the next month where they feed me and I learn things from sppech therapists.
Steph is here so I have to go. HAve a super duper week and I will talk to you soon.
Love Matt and Amanda

5 comments:

Dad and Sharon said...

Your scrape book idea sounds great, and knowing you will also look great.Our week-end wasn't a whole lot more exciting then yours. We pretty well painted all week-end. We got the livingroom, the hall, dinningroom and kitchen all done. Even looks pretty good, for week-end painters that is. Good luck with your mid-term Matt. We'll pray that it goes good and you do well on it. Have a great week. Love you both. Sharon says hi..........Dad

Karen Nieuwhof said...

How in the world could all your wedding pictures look the same? And if you're in them, they couldn't be boring... you take such nice pictures. You're beautiful in every picture I've seen. The idea of the US scrapbook is a good one. I'll look forward to seeing it. You should have been here this morning. Tetcy, Damaris, Elisabeth and I got together and made cards. Way fun! We thought of you and wished you were here.
We'll see you on Friday night. :D
Love from Tante Karen

Maris said...

That would be a very exiting week then. I LOVE U LOVE DAMARIS

sugarnuggets said...

It sounds like a great idea!!! You could always make a little mini album if you felt moved to at a later date if you found the perfect paper out there!!!

Can't wait to see you! Love you, TT

The Nieuwhofs said...

Glad you guys are keeping busy. It was nice talking to you tonight.
Sorry it took so long to comment. It has been busy here. Hope to see you on Friday, we'll talk more then.
Love, DAD