Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another regular day!

I wrote this title a long time ago and now I dont have a lot of time left anymore. All the distractions here are crazy. Anyway. Matt and I had a FANTASTIC weekend in halifax and I have such a funny picture story to share with you. I already tried to put them on, but I couldnt do it... Matt offered. But I had other things to do on the computer and when Matt has to do something for me on the computer but I usually lose it. He does what he needs to do for me and then all of what I needed needs a lot of work so he needs to do it. Then when he is done I have usually moved on... so we'll see when my picture story gets up. Long story short.
Love you all and now it is time for me to work and i am hoping that I can get them up by tomorrow and hopefully you'll check back.
Amanda

No comments: