Monday, June 29, 2009

A Lovely Lady Day...

Hi All,
I thought I would share some pictures from the Garden Party that I went to on Sunday. Matt spent the day at our friend Josh's house and I went to this ladies only party. It was Moms and Daughters, so I took Annelie as my mother figure. Maybe next time you can come Mom. I think that you would have had a really good time. We wore dresses and hats, played bocce ball and croquet, ate heart-shaped cucumber sandwiches, potato salad, and lots more yummy things.. I thought I would include a picture of that too. The last picture is of all the ladies who went to the garden party, most of them go to my church. We had such a fantastic time together.
Matt and I also went to a BBQ on saturday afternoon/evening. We had a lot of fun there too. The rain stopped long enough for all these festivities to go through without a hitch.



I love you all and I hope that you have a great day and that you enjoy the week and do something fun for Canada Day. I hope you liked the pictures, I like posting a lot better when I have some good pictures with it. Julia actually took this pictures and I copied them off of facebook, so if you have facebook you could see the whole album. :)
Love Amanda

6 comments:

Mary and Isaac said...

Looks like a lot of fun :) I'm glad that you had a chance to have "lady" day. Love you!

Anonymous said...

aww... didn't you like my sunset in the Netherlands pics??? Maybe you have to view them larger?
love,
~ M

rustico3059 said...

You certainly looked lovely for the garden party. I remember when we went shopping for that dress. That was quite a few years ago. Have a GREAT WEEK. Love
MOM

The Nieuwhofs said...

Such a lovely lady. Glad you had fun. Hope to see you soon. And those treats look really good. I know the guys would have eaten all the food, np. Is that why it was ladies only?
Love , DAD.

sugarnuggets said...

How fun is that! I love that idea!

Glad you had fun!

TT

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Sounds like a really fun time! I have a bocce ball and croquet set. I plan to teach the kids this summer. You'll have to play with them at the cottages. :D

You looked so pretty. A real lady!
Love, Tante Karen