Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Then it was time for sleep... but I was still hungry! I was eyeing those pringles, and I dont even like pringles. We looked everywhere for a price list, we couldnt find it. So MAtt called front dest and it was $5 for a can of pringles. We decided to get room service pizza instead. MMMM... the luxury!

The bed was a king size and SOOO comfy! I even loved the pillows! When Matt and I slept on it it didnt even feel like we were sleeping on the same beds. It was ok though, we still cuddled :)

The Morning... We got all pretty and ready to see.... ALLEGRIA!

We couldnt take pictures during the show, but we got this shot. It was an amazing show. It was so worth it. I can't even describe how good it was!

We weren't ready to get in the car and drive for 5 hours yet, so we strolled Halifax in the beautiful weather! You will also notice I am wearing my glasses. Matt thoughtfully packed them for me and I didnt miss any details during the show.


We got back in the car and My final thought before leaving Halifax would be wether David Losey would win or lose.

Love ya!



3 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Wow, what an awesome time you guys had. I'm glad you were able to do this. Spend some quality time together. It is so important. How was work today. It was probably tough to get going again. I really enjoyed the pictures of MVOC and Hlifax. Thanks for sharing your wonderfull weekend. All the best to both of you. Love, DAD

rustico3059 said...

Glad you had a good time. Took me a while to figure the last paragtaph out, until I saw the picture.
Love MOM

Karen Nieuwhof said...

!!!!!! I'm so glad you had an awesome weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun (except for the munchy situation. $5??? Wow! Thank goodness for pizza!)
LOVE, love, love that picture of you in your glasses. Gorgeous!