Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the TRIP

It all started with the rally....

Matt took this picture of a Porsche that was there.


I was mostly excited to see Pete. We even got free Red Bull.


This is a VW Caddy that belongs to Pete's new friend Francois. He got to drive it. It was fast!

Then we went to Halifax, Checked in and toured the beautiful city of Halifax. It took a lot of patience to get the perfect shot, but it was worth it!

I was really tired at this point... and hungry. Matt was looking for a good shot and I was looking for any place that sold a bag of Old Dutch BBQ chips.

6 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Nice pictures. Love the one with you and the poster girl. and the bell tower is real nice too.

rustico3059 said...

Great photographs, seems the camera does a great job. Have a great week, even though it is hard to get back to reality. Good job Matt, for planning that weekend.
Lover MOM

Unknown said...

Love the pics. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm glad you were able to get away :).
I finally found a good deal on the camera. Now, hopefully it will come before we leave.
Love you!!!
~ M

Dad and Sharon said...

Nice pictures, sounds like you guys had a great week-end. You must have picked the pictures to put on Amanda or I think there would be more VWs. Glad you had the chance to get away and realy enjoy each other. Hope you both have a great week......Love Dad

sugarnuggets said...

I'm so glad you're back!!!
Ray took me to see a Cirque show once too as a surprise!! It was amazing! What fun that you had such a great weekend away.

Glad to see you blogging I just found all these posts to catch up on. SWEET!

Dianna said...

great pictures manda.The very last comment comment on your parting thought weather David Losey would win or lose, made me laugh out loud so hard I cried!Thanks for the hearlt laugh! Too funny. Miss you ! Love ya lots! Dianna