Friday, June 26, 2009

the promised pictures


Matt and I finally had a few minutes to get some pictures of the flowers. I took these pictures using a different lense than I am used to so some of the pictures aren't really in focus, so sorry about that.
I don't really have much to talk about. Matt and I are enjoying a nice quiet evening at home and I was actaully able to steal the computer from Matt because he is making me a treat... 1 sec, I'll take a picture. ok...Matt is taking the picture... looks yummy huh?
I went grocery shopping yesterday and I got two tubs of ice cream for $5.25 YAY! (french vanilla and mocha fudge) As you can see I also got strawberries, chocolate hardening sauce and cool whip. M M good. Hope you all have a good weekend.!
Love Matt and Amanda


4 comments:

rustico3059 said...

The flowers look just lovely, and I also like the watering can in the background. I am sure you enjoyed your treat. Have a great weekend.
Love MOM

sugarnuggets said...

They look very happy!!

And that little treat looks yummo!(don't you just love it when something is on sale!)

Have a great day! Love ya, TT

The Nieuwhofs said...

That was quite a treat. It looks delicious.
Your planters look great as well, pictures turned out good.
TTYL, love, DAD.

Karen Nieuwhof said...

mmmmmm.... I don't know which looks better -- the flowers or the treat. I like both!
Thanks for sharing pictures!
Love, Tante Karen