Tuesday, December 11, 2007


Hello!

It was so nice to hear from you all! It was a nice surprise to have 6 comments! :O) things here are going very well. Matt has another exam tomorrow and then on Thursday and his last one next monday! It should keep him quite busy. its ok though. I have to babysit on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday night. So I wont miss him as much.

Sorry for alarming you by not posting last night. I cooked supper and then ate it and then washed the dishes while Matt studied and then I made stew to put in the slow cooker for todays supper. It turned out to be really yummy and a lot less dishes since I am going to put the crock pot in the fridge with the leftovers. hehe.

I had a pretty good day at work. I got my days off at Christmas confirmed and I will be home for New Years too! yay!

After I write I am planning on making some cards... christmas and thank-yous. I got a christmas present from a daycare parent yesterday. It was a gift certificate for shoppers. I thought it was very thoughtful and useful!

Oh! and last night I pulled out my box of christmas decorations and just put them around the apartment. Matt thought it was starting to look a little tacky, but I put my christmas balls in the vase and I am the most happy with how that turned out. I even took a picture of it so that you could visualize what I did. Other than that I just put some of the other ornaments around the room. It looks pretty good. A little more christmassy. I dont really feel like I am missing out that I dont have a tree though. I have one at work and there will be one on PEI too. :) well I am going to enjoy what is left of my evening. Love you all lots.
Matt and Amanda

2 comments:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Just had to say that -- I spent 4 hours wrapping presents today so I'm in the mood.
Stew sounds yummy; I haven't had stew in ages.
Good luck tomorrow, Thursday, and Monday Matt. You'll be so happy not to study over the holidays.:)
The window looks nice Amanda. What do you mean "tacky" Matt? It looks really classy.
Have a great evening. Surprise, surprise -- I'll probably watch a movie with Marten.
Lotsa Love, Tante Karen

sugarnuggets said...

Ooooh, way to take up the decorating challenge in tip 4!!!! AND posting the results... it looks fabulous. Eventhough I appreciate Matt's comments, unless he is a decor conaisseur....the comments don't really count. This from the guy with a fuzzy green pencil in his toolbox, need I remind you?