Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday!

I could have written last night and you would have had something a little more interesting to read, but I just didnt feel like it. I played text twist and some mouse clicking game instead and just made horrible use of my time. Matt was busy studying until well after I went to bed and he is leaving to go study again now with Barret and Alex. It will probably be late agian tonight. Its ok though since i have to babysit a few houses down and that should keep me busy. Plus I have a whole "to do" list... I even typed it up and it has little check mark boxes beside each thing. It sort of ended up being a wish list, but if I actually work hard I think I can make a large dent in the list and it will keep me so busy I will hardly notice that I am here all by myself :(
Other than that our lives have been very boring... haha. Im glad that Matt is studying so hard. He thinks he did well so far and hes hoping to do really well on his last one on Monday. Then he is planning to enjoy some solid down time. I think a lot of skiing is in the plans... which means I am being dropped off at work really early. :) Thats ok though and on thursday night I am going skiing with the girls from work. Melissa doesnt know how to ski so Denise and I are planning to teach her. then Friday it is homeward bound.
Alright... time for me to get on this list. Love you all lots and hope you have a productive day.
Love Amanda

2 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Sounds like you have your work lined up again. I guess it is crunch time. The last week before PEI. I hope and pray that the weather will be good for traveling, when all of you are coming this way.
Hey Matt, I hope that all your studying will pay off. And have fun skiing after Monday's exam!

The Nieuwhofs said...

Just in case you are checking yet, no it is not storming here yet. But church is cancelled for tonight in naticipation of the coming storm. They are calling for up to 20 cm and winds gusting up to 90 km/h. That should be fun.
We'll see what kind of a mess we wake up to tomorrow.
Love you, DAD