Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I was really excited about sharing some if the pictures from our big storm with you. But for some reason blogger wont let me upload them. That is a little dissapointing. I had a pretty good day at work. We decorated for christmas and the daycare looks really great. the kids had a lot of fun decorating the tree and now we are working on making our own decorations for the tree at craft time everyday. Th ekids and I are also loving the snow, Denise and I shoveled a sledding hill for the kids. It cant even compare to the ones that Dad has made for us in the past. I hope there is a good one there by the time we go home so that I can show the kids what a real hill looks like. :D.
I decorated a cake for the bazaar tonight since i had GEMS tomorrow night and the Bazaar is on Friday night. it should be a lot of fun. I will let you know what kinds of exciting things there are to do there. The Young Adults are going to auction themselves off for a day of work. The money is going to go towards the renovations the church is having. Since we arent regular tithers we thought it would be a good way to help catch us up a little.
Well I should go to bed. please pray that Matt will have the ambition to study and retain what he is learning and reading. We would both really appreciate the prayers a lot. love you all and i hope that you all have a really great day!
Love
Matt and Amanda

3 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

We pray for you every day. How is Matt doing in school? Does he have a lot of exams coming up?
Just before Christmas? I guess it is that time of the year.
We are busy grading on the farm. The loads are just rolling out the door.
So you are having a lot of fun decorating with the kids.
I hope to have a nice big hill at home when you guys get here.
Lots of love,TTYL, DAD

Dianna said...

i cant wait to go sledding on the hill at home and maybe even play in the snow! That would be alot if fun. I think Mom may have to do a bit of babysitting...Hope you had a nice day! I'll call you sometime soon! Love Dianna

sugarnuggets said...

You'll have to take all the new ideas from THAT bazaar and tell them to the PEI bazaar committee.

Sounds like you have so much fun at work!!!! I loved those days around here too.....some times I miss them....

Time to make some supper....love ya, TT
Tell Matt to hang in there!