Friday, December 21, 2007

Hey guys,
It is finally Friday, It has just been the slowest week at work. We all really want it to be Friday and all we talk about is everything we are going to do on the holidays. My evenings however fly by. We are sort of ready to go. I have the big suitcase packed with all of my clothes. and all the presents are by the door. My apartment is clean too!!!
We have decided to wait until tomorrow morning to leave since it is nicer to travel during the day. So that is all good and I have another night to sleep in my own bed.... yipee! the only bummer is that I am missing a girls night. My friends figured out that tonight is the only night that will work to get together... And I just dont think I can make it... so thats too bad. Life goes on though.
Anyway, I have to go to work I just wanted to leave a note in case anyone wandered by. Have a great day and I love you all so much. Have a Merry Christmas and Ill talk to you soon
Love Amanda

No comments: