Sunday, December 16, 2007

More Snow!

I think we got a lot more snow again. I'm not really sure how much since I havent actually been outside since I got home from church. You will be happy to know that I completed my entire list except for one little thing that didnt really matter anyway. My apartment is so nice and clean and tidy. All my laundry is done, my fridge is clean and my floor is very clean. It is such a nice feeling.
Today I spent the day watching Christmas movies on the womens network and now I am watching the season finale.
Even though it has been a lonely week for me, I actually learned to be ok with the solitude. I did have the TV playing Christmas movies the whole time but I think that is all part of the adjustment time. I was also able to get a lot done since I was at home anyway. So all in all it was a good time but I will tell you one thing I am going to be really glad when i have Matt all to myself again. :D :D :D.
He writes the last one tomorrow at 2:00. Then he is going to pick me up from work and we are going to his Uncle Jim's for supper. I think that will be a lot of fun for us and I dont have to cook either. Tuesday is my Christmas Party at work, santa is going to come and bring all the kids a present. So that should be a lot of fun and work is generally quite amusing for me, it is the place where I can be really silly with other people. . . hehe.
I know that I have been all over the place tonight and I apologize for the rough read. But I hope you have a really great week and that you dont forget what Christmas is really about Jesus and Family... not about the presents.... well... kinda hehe. Love you guys all so much
Amanda and Matt too...

PS I really miss reading all your blogs... hint hint... and you can pass the hint onto caleb and damaris too! Still love you :D HEHE

4 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

At least we still comment on yours, at least most of the time.
Glad you got most of your work done. Have lots of fun this coming week, and see you guys soon!
Love, DAD

Anonymous said...

Matt must be rally glad to e finished with all that studying for a while. I would guess that he might be heading to the ski hills sometime this week. I hope the weather stays good for your trip home. Enjoy your week and your party at work and we will see you next week.
Love, Nanny

Dad and Sharon said...

Sounds like you guys should have a good week. You got your work done and Matt is finished studying for awhile. Hope you get to enjoy each other for awhile now.Have fun sking Matt, but ski safe:). Have a safe trip home and we will see you then.............Love Dad

Anonymous said...

hey there, sorry we haven't kept up on the blog reading so much, but we do think of you often and miss you too.
Can't wait to see you next week. Love Tante Tineke, Aaron and Cassie