Wednesday, December 12, 2007

You guys are TOO funny!

Hello Friends (as we like to say in daycare)
I have to stick up for Matt a bit and tell you that I did put the picture of the classyest decoration on the blog. :D I have a snowman candle think and snowmen ornaments all over the place and angel ornaments hanging off the flower pot. :) I even think it looks a little tacky. But I love the balls in the vase. :D hehe and I think the other things add an element of christmas. :)
I had a pretty good day at work today. We were outside a lot and it was so nice. We had about another 5cm of snow last night so it was fun to have some fresh snow.
Anyway. That was my day! I should go and get ready I am planning on going with some friends out for hlaf price appetizers and I dont have to babysit tomorrow after all... so hey... why not. Plus Matt is studying and I shouldnt interupt him so what better way to leave him alone to get his work done. Although if it were me I would really like it If he stayed home just to be there. But since I just generally despise being home alone... I think he wont mind. Have a good night and I love you all lots.
Amanda

4 comments:

Dad and Sharon said...

Hi...sounds like you had a better day there then we had here. It was windy and cold here.Sounds like you forgot to put up the sking posters when you were decorating:). Must be hard for Matt to study with all that snow, but it is only a few more days Matt so stick with it and good luck to you. Hope you have a nice evening out Amanda. Love you both and wish you both a great week-end and a good week next week. Looking forward to seeing you both next week...Seasons Greetings....Love Dad

sugarnuggets said...

All right....I guess I sort of take it back then...
Love ya, TT

Karen Nieuwhof said...

:( Sorry Matt!
Have fun playing in the snow Amanda. And have a great evening out with your friends.
You are going to be home before you know it. I made fudge today for all the Nieuwhofs. I can't wait to share it with you. :)
Love to both, Tante Karen

The Nieuwhofs said...

Nice decorations, no mather what anybody says! Did you have fun on your outing?
How is Matt doing with his exams? We are praying for you guys.
Love, DAD