Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dear faithful readers... Dad I'm glad you made it back. I was starting to think I would have to call you and let you know that I was around cyberspace again. Matt is frying some potatoes for supper and I am in charge of the chicken and the beans. The beans almost burned... but matt called from the kitchen and asked if I was planning on turning the chicken. He also suggested very politely that I should check the veggies. I didnt tell him they almost burned. Hehe
Things are going ok. It is a long week at work. I have a bad cold which doesnt make me too keen on doing anything.
Tyler is coming over to study with Matt so that means a nice night where I read a book and amuse myself. I think that I will have some ice cream too. We have chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and it is almost the best ice cream I have ever had.
Other than that things are honkey dorry. My house is nice and clean. Work is work and school is school. Matt and I are still getting along fantastic and enjoying being together and taking care of each other. It works so well and we are both really happy. love you lots
love Matt and Amanda

3 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Glad that you are getting along just fabulously!
If I get your check, then I could mail it to you. Love you too. It was great to have everyone home at the same time. Is it ever quiet here at home now. Only four kids left at home!
Have a great week, love, DAD

Karen Nieuwhof said...

I could see when you were at home that you and Matt ARE 'getting along fantastic'. Must be all those loving looks. :D
Hope you enjoyed your icecream. My favorite icecream is Udderly Devine. A must try. Yum!
Smiles from Tante Karen

rustico3059 said...

Hi,
Check has arrived today, but Dad writes he would send it, so I will let him know.
Everything is back to normal again, and almost through lost (Dianna forgot it here)
Otherwise all is well.Have a great week,and on Saturday it is Calebs birthday.
Loe MOM