Tuesday, January 22, 2008

snow, snow and more snow!

Things here are snowy and slippery. I am quickly writing something while I wait for dinner to finish cooking. It was just easy (scalloped potatoes,beans and chicken fingers) it should be yummy though. Then Matt is going to bring me to a cookies and pizza workshop. It shows how to make healthy food for kids and it should be good for a few hours of my training. Next week I am going to take another course but I will tell about that at a later time.
I went with Renata, Andrea and Jefta to see JUNO. It was actually a really good movie. I liked it a lot. Anyway. I should get going I know this was short, but I wanted to keep my promise and give you a little update. I dont know if i will actually get that scrap book done... but at least i have good intentions. anyway, i have to go, i would stay but i just cann't wait to make supper for my awsome husband, its sooooo much fun. later.

ps. could you tell that I (Matt) finished this one?

3 comments:

Dad and Sharon said...

So now they are saying cookies and pizza are healthy foods?? Bet they don't taste as good as the normal cookies and pizza :). I take it just the last line was Matt. Or was he the one that went to the movie and is going to do the scrap book?? Supper sounds good. We had potatoes and porkchops. It was very good. Good luck with your scrap book. Love you both.....Dad

sugarnuggets said...

How nice that you got some of that white stuff too! We got the fluffy kind that is easy to shovel and looks sooooo nice when you are all done. You know that feeling of accomplishment!!
I already have lunches made and it's not even 10 yet!!!
I like Matt's blog portion. It is healthy to have a sense of humour. You must be enjoying the beginning part of the new semester. I always liked it because you got to learn without the stress of exams hanging over you. Well...have fun with all those labs eh?!!
Your Dad is funny too Matt!

Have a great week, love ya's, TT

Karen Nieuwhof said...

I am always smiling after I read your blogs. You guys are so cute and funny.
Thanks for the chuckle, Tante Karen