Tuesday, January 15, 2008

hey guys!

Thiings have been going pretty well. I can say today that WOW it is already Wednesday tomorrow. This week has been going really well. We had another snowstorm last night and we got 23 centimeters. So I didnt go to the movies as planned last night since we decided that we were better safe than sorry. I think it turned out to be a good idea. Today schools were cancelled. We still had the daycare kids, but somehow the roads werent busy at all. It was quite nice.
Dianna... the song goes with the slide show that I made from the Christmas pictures Dad gave us. I dont know why it doesnt work on your computer.. . ?
We played the game Operation at work today. It was a lot of fun. I always wanted that game when I was little so it was fun to finally be able to play that game. I even won! yay for me. That is about as unusual work got today.
I picked Matt up from school at the normal time and made I supper when we got home, did some laundry and made a cake for GEMS. Now Matt is studying and I am writing on the blog. I have a few more things that I need to get done yet before I can call it a day. So I will write again soon! Love you all so much!
Love Amanda

4 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

It was nice talking to you tonight. Blogs are ok, but just not the same. We ahd some snow today too. I don't know exactly, maybe 20 cm. Everything is white again. It looks beautiful.
Have a good week you two, love, DAD

Tineke Aaron and Cassie said...

Hey there, we had some snow too, enough to cancel school, but not enough to cancel work... which made the kids sad, they like to have a stay at home day whenever there's a no school day, however things don't always work out that way. They brought some movies and two tubs of Lego's and had an awesome day at Marlene's... what would I do without her :)
Thanks for visiting my blog Amanda, I've added a link to your blog from mine too.
Have a super week. Talk to you soon.
So glad to see you guys at christmas.
luv ya.
Love tante tineke.

Karen Nieuwhof said...

It's wednesday morning -- another day of no school. Kids are playing together quite nicely so I thought I'd check up on all my favorite people. Yup, that's you.
I can just imagine your excitement as you were playing Operation. Brings a smile to my face.
Love to both, Tante Karen

Dianna said...

yeah I dont know why either...oh well. It must be nice for everybody to get so much snow, although it did get a little flurryish here yesterday for a few minutes. Baking for GEMS again! I hope that you get the "baking badge" for that one! Love Dianna