Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Matt and I have had a busy evening getting everything done. We picked up his suit in town. We got it dry cleaned AND the pocket fixed at Moores for free! Yipee! He also got a garment bag so that we can transport the suit without it getting all wrinkly. I am also putting some of my stuff in it too and I think we will carry it onto the plane with us. Hopefully it all works out well. I hope so. We also got some shampoo and wrapping paper.
My apartment is dusted but it needs a thourough vacuuming yet and I want to wash my bedsheets yet... dont know if that will actually happen. Other than that there are a lot of things laying around that have to be packed but I dont want to put everything in quite yet, but i need to keep things close by so I dont forget to take them.
So I have a lot to do yet when I come home from GEMS tomorrow, but I hope that it goes well and that I wont feel rushed, I also switched shifts with Denise on friday so she doesnt have to work longer because I am not there. So that should make things easier.
So that is what is going on here. I need to go finish up some stuff and I have to make sure I write out a forget me not list too. Love you all a bunch and I will post when I can get to a computer again, which might not be until we get home...just to warn you. haha. I love you all and I hope you have a super day!
Love Amanda
PS Tante Tetcy.. Matt got your card and LOVED it. So thoughtful. Thanks!

3 comments:

Dad and Sharon said...

For some reason i was thinking you guys were going today but i take it you leave tomorrow. Sharon is big on forget me not list also. Just have to remember to put it on the list:).Love you both, hope you have a great trip and a safe trip.Send a e-mail and let us know you got there safe if you get near a computer..........Love Dad

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Have a GREAT trip. You sound very excited.
Have lots of fun. Love, Tante Karen

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you guys are really busy getting ready for your big trip. It was nice to have a small visit from you over the weekend. I hope you enjoy your first plane trip Amanda and that you both have a fabulous vacation. Enjoy your trip and have fun, Love, Nanny