Thursday, November 15, 2007

Home Alone!

I just thought I would leave a little note to let you know I am alive. I am home alone right now as the boys are on the Stag. I hope they come home soon, but I think I am going to crash anyway. I am pretty beat. I had such a busy afternoon. But the morning was great. Phil, Matt and Rinse went to a VW place here and I stayed with Marcel and cleaned up the house and polished four pairs of shoes and cooked some dinner. Dinner actually turned out really well and I was really happy about that. After lunch I hung out with Karina and we organized and got stuff ready for the wedding. We also picked up a friend of Phil's in Surrey. I am really tired and I think all of you havent read today anyway so you probably still have to read the IKEA blog which is way more fun. Alright. Love you all, have a super day and I will talk to you all soon. love you!

5 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Hope you're not broke yet. Lots of shopping can do that to a person. It is a good thing that the stuff at IKEA is reasonably priced.
It sounds like you are being very busy there. Have fun, and we'll get the details later.
Love you guys, DAD

rustico3059 said...

Sometimes you just need some alone time, for a rest and relaxing. Sounds like you had a good trip to Ikea, and am glad you were able to buy something(even if it was not for me).Everything is fine here, and I wanted to let you know that we even had a meal out of your garden yet - Endive-Stampot - yummie.
Have a great day today.
Love MOM

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Amanda... you sound beat. You'll need a vacation from your vacation. :) Take care, Tante Karen

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda and Matt. I haven't checked out your BLOG in a long time but I enjoyed it today! The girls are with your mom today. They still love to spend the day with the Nieuwhof's! I can tell you Demaris is getting so tall, I was teasing her saying that soon she would be tall like me! She laughed, I wonder why?? How long are you staying home at Christmas? Take care and we'll chat soon. Michelle

Anonymous said...

oh your so funny that sounds like you had a great and i hope that you had fun in ikea anyway almost bedtime seeya love your sister damaris