Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Rainy Tuesday

Hello All,
I just came home from babysitting. It was fun... but I am glad I dont have to do it everyday. It makes you a little more tired. Once I got home I perked right up though. I should keep it short because I need to get to bed soon.
Matt spent the day cleaning things up... he cleaned out the freezer and hung the picture of fall trees along a country road. He hung it on the wall above the shelf he made. It looks really good where he put it, he also made some time to study too... :)
I had a pretty great day. Me and my coworkers laughed about a lot of things.. those days are just so great. Tomorrow should be a really great day too. I have to start cleaning toys and stuff for when I go to BC. We already have a suitcase in the living room. It only has a few things in it. Mostly so that we arent really rushed to quickly get it done and forget everything.
Other than that things here are going really well. There isnt really any other news to share, things are going really well. It was really nice to go home and see all of you. Much Love,
Matt and Amanda

2 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

Love your new lamp! Lighting just makes SUCH a difference!! Interesting how a power outage throws a wrench into plans....but at least you don't have to cook meat for meals for the next week! THat always takes the longest around here.
We had spaghetti last night...and that never takes too long...about a half hour from start to table. Love it!

Sounds like you had a fun birthday!Love ya, Tante Tetcy

Karen Nieuwhof said...

How is it that babysitting one child is more tiring than a whole class of children? Weird!

You sound happy (as usual) Amanda. It's wonderful that you get along so well with your coworkers. Makes for happy days. :)

I always have my suitcase raring to go too. Builds the excitement.

Have a great day tomorrow. Love, Tante Karen