Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good Morning!

I dont usually write on my blog in the morning before I go to work, but I have five minutes and I didnt write last night. So...here I am. Last night Matt and I went to see the movie August Rush. It was such a great movie. I was a little bit dissapointed with the ending, but when I thought about it I couldnt think of a better one either. Anyway... It was really good and I would highly recommend it!
Other than that Matt and I have a pretty busy day. I think Matt is planning to study and I am planning to go to work any second now. Matt has a meeting with the head manager person at Crabbe. I think it is more of an interview than anything. So hopefully that goes well. I have to meet with the people I am going to babysit in a couple of weeks. She really wanted me to meet her kids before I babysat them. Hopefully they are good kids and I wont dread the next couple of weeks. haha.
Well I should head off to work. I hope you have a really great day. Lots of Love
Amanda and Sleeping Beauty!

2 comments:

Dad and Sharon said...

Sounds like you had a fun but busy week-end.We did some shopping and some decorating.Hope the meeting with the guy from Crabbe goes well for Sleeping Beauty :). It is great that you will be home for a good strech at Christmas. Remember you have a room at your house anytime you want.Hope you both have a great week.Love you both and looking forward to seeing you soon..........Love Dad

The Nieuwhofs said...

It helps to be a morning person, to get things done, right?
How did Matt's interview go? It will be Christmas before you know it.
Have a great day, love, DAD.