Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thank you all for you warm welcome home. I really loved it. Getting back into the routine here at home has been really nice. Matt and I have been really rushed in the morning as we really tend to oversleep and not got to bed on time the night before because we just arent that tired haha. But my days are so good. It is so good to be back at daycare with my kids. I love them all so much and they still love me... isnt that just great for my self esteeem, haha. A lot of kids at the daycare all have the flu or a really bad cold. So there have less kids and it has been really the perfect week to get back into things. I am really sorry to cut this short. But I dont really have anything else to say and I talked to Mom and Dianna on the phone so I have that much less to talk about. So I am sorry if I dissapointed you but guess what? I still love you!
Love Matt and Amanda

1 comment:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Oh, there you are!!! :O) I'm used to you blogging everyday.
Glad you're getting caught up on your rest. And of course the kids still love you. You're so lovable.
I finished Christmas shopping for Matt yesterday. I really hope he likes what I chose(6 presents). I'm happy with my choices. Can't wait for Christmas.
Love, Tante Karen