Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Today's Mission: Attack IKEA!

So I was pretty excited to go to IKEA today. I went with Tante Jetty and Janneke. They were supposed to pick me up at 9:00 but they were a litte bit late. We also went with Emma and Sophie and quite honestly I was really missing the kids at this point so hanging out with Sophie and Emma was pretty fun! I even got to push Sophie's stroller. She especially loved the kids area there, I took her out of the stroller and she started playing with another kid there. It was so fun. Janneke and Tante Jetty are such a blast, we just had a hoot of a time hanging out and shopping. Good Times for sure. I did manage to buy a few things at IKEA. I was planning on getting some things as Christmas presents for people... but I kinda forgot about that. I ended up having my eyes peeled only for Mom and I didnt even see anything. But I did find a nice duvet cover, some heat pads for the table, wrapping paper, ribbon, bag clips, and some nice cards. I couls have gotten so much more, but I had to think about room in my suitcase. I love the stuff I got and I am glad I had a chance to get there, the people that I went with definately made it worth so much. So that was really my whole day. I got home and Marcel, Matt and I made some supper and now we are just hanging around watching TV and stuff. I think I am going shopping again tomorrow and tomorrow night we are doing something for Karina and matt is going to Phil's Bachelor party.
I think matt mostly ran errands with Marcel today. They picked up the rentals from Moores, got some shoe polish, they got stuff for Phils BBQ/Bachelor party, He doesnt really want to tell me what else he did, not because it is top secret, I think he just doesnt feel like talking about all the boring little details... plus he said that he doesnt remember. He was ok with all the stuff I got at IKEA too... very functional stuff. hehe. So if you ever have a chane to go to that place.. You SHOULD!!! Love you all and talk to you soon... dont know when. but sometime.
Love Amanda

1 comment:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

I am super happy that you are having such a great time. Shopping is always fun when you get something. Hanging out with friends is even more fun. Lucky you. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Love, Tante Karen