Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Alright, I have had a lot of questions to what my snowsuit looks like. so here is a picture. (if you click it it will look bigger) I know my eyes are closed but really... its the snowsuit we are looking at here!
So I am not wearing it until after Christmas... well... i think. But I am for sure wearing my old one at daycare until there is actual snow. Ok now that you all know I can move on with the REALLY exciting stuff! I went for a walk outside on our really nice trails here. It is cool here today but perfect for a walk. Matt couldn't come because somehow the car was just a little more appealing than a walk. Thats ok, I know he doesnt like walks... but he missed a great one. Here I was walking along and I saw a deer jumping around on the trail in front of me, Isnt that crazy?!?!?! So I pulled out my camera phone as quick as I could and the deer was even looking at me while I was doing it and as soon as I pointed it at hime he ran away. I followed him into the woods and heard lots of rustling and I thought I saw his white tail, but it turned out to be a wood pecker. So I kept on walking, camera phone in hand ready to get another shot of that thing if it came back. I kept on walking and finally I found him... or he found me, he was staring at me from the path parallel to me I lifted up my phone and took a shot. (The last picture on the page... If you look really hard you can see the deer) With dismay I realized you couldnt even see it on the phone... So I tried to zoom it in and just when I was going to take another picture he ran away.. AGAIN! So i ran after and then my phone was ringing and it was Dianna. So I chatted with her in my pursuit of the deer... After a few minutes I realized it was pointless since he could run faster than me especially through the brush so I kept on walking on the trail and chatting with Dianna. I only encountered him twice more on my walk... but I didnt bother running after since it was getting dark and he knew the surrounding better than I. So, that was my exciting adventure. It was fun.
I had a really great day and work went great. It is especially exciting since it is already tuesday which makes tomorrow half way the week. So really it is almost the weekend and Pete and his buddies are coming for a visit too. So I am looking forward to that. Anyway, Matt has the car shiny looking and he is watching a show about David Blaine... wierd the things he can do... what is your take on the guy??
Anyway... love you alll so much and when I said I had a nice visit with most of you I did mean the ones I saw. Dont forget t comment. Just click on comment, then click other and just write your name, you can leave the webpage blank and write your comment in the comment box. love yas!
Amanda and Matt

5 comments:

Dad and Sharon said...

Sounds like you had a pretty exciting walk, bet Matt wishes he had gone? Couldn't see the deer in your picture but it did look like a nice place for a walk. It was great to see you guys on the week-end, sorry about the mix up in the dinner time but hey.....we just got to see more of you. So that was O.K..Love you both......Dad

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't get lost n some of those trails Amanda. Enjoyed visiting with you on the weekend, and your new snowsuit looks great. We couldn't see the deer but maybe you'll come across him again on another walk.
Lots of love to you both...Nanny
Grampy says hi too.

Unknown said...

Your new snowsuit looks great! I'd like to have one just like it. I tried to see the deer in your picture but couldn't spot it. I'm going to send some pictures to you of the girls on the first day of grade 3 and kindergarten. Kamryn is happy now and I can tell she's just soaking up all the learning. Kaitlyn and Kamryn love being with your family!

Karen Nieuwhof said...

What excitement! You go for a lot of walks, don't you? Good for you. It looks beautiful (even though there isn't a deer in the picture :P).
Nice suit. You're so cute!
David Blaine... some of the things he does is just unbelievable to me. How does he do them? He's very talented at his 'tricks'. Creepy. And he's so creepy. I don't like his eyes.
Have a good day tomorrow!
Love, Tante Karen

sugarnuggets said...

We have basic cable and a low res monitor...so no Dave and no deer. How cool though eh!
It looks so lovely there!

Hope you get there often.

Love ya, TT