Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Post 50! yea baby!

I cant believe that I am already at Post 50! Im so glad that all of you faithful readers are here to share in this monumental moment! So I did notice that none if you have been by... thats ok, but you all know how curious I am and I am trying to picture what you are all doing. Maybe you are all shopping a birthday present for me... speaking of which Matt got me mine today. My present is big.. too nig to take home for my birthday.. I get to open it Sunday night. I dont think that I asked for anything big.. so it is really puzzling me. Im so curious, but I will NOT peek! It is on the shelf that Matt made over the stairs, it has a green sheet over it. I have no idea. Arent you curious now to? And dont you go asking Matt behind by back. :D
Other than that I didnt have anything really out of the ordinary happen at work today, the kids were SO excited about the snow. It was so fun to watch them experience it and figure out what it was. The kids were also pumped that it is Halloween tomorrow.
We had Chicken Alfredo for supper. It turned out really well and actually tasted great. We are having leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
Anyway. It is time for me to get to bed. I have to be a nurse tomorrow hehe. It should be a lot of fun! I hope you all have a really super day! And dont forget to comment. I really missed you guys today. But I still love you!
Love Amanda and Matt!

3 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Congratulations on your anniversary post. 50 is quite a number. It takes commitment to get there.
I'm also wondering what could be under that green sheet. We are so looking forward to you guys coming here for the weekend, to catch up on the latest.
Hope you won't have to treat to many patients tomorrow.
Love, DAD

Chelsea Gallant said...

Are you kidding me?!?!!? Post 50 already?!?! Looks like I've got some catching up to do! ;)

When's your birthday??

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Big day! 50!!!!!!! Congrats!

I've been sick but I'm feeling better except for this awful cough I have.

Really close to your birthday now. I must commend you for not peeking under the green sheet. I'd find it hard. Way to go! Wonder what it is?! You'll have to let us know.

See you soon, Love, Tante Karen