Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Happy Monday!

I am definately excited. Tante karen totally found me one of those cool fridge calendars that I have been longing for well for a very long time! And now, I will have my VERY own! Arent you all just so ecited for me. Now I can write EVERYTHING in there, matts exams.. so I dont forget as usual, what I have for GEMS, christmas, vacation next summer. woohoo am i excited.
On another note I got an email from CHDC (UNB daycare) and they would like to hire me again for full time maternity. I said I have a job but to keep me in contact. because I am not sure if I will a job next year because I am sort of covering a maternity leave right now. So I am keeping my doors open. I am not worried how ever that I will not be able to find a job here, so I will take it as it comes and keep on keeping on.
I was so tired today but I still managed to have a really super day! I just love kids... you really have no idea and I didnt even have to change any diapers plus we did a totally developmentally appropriate art activity. yehaw! I really do love my job, but thats the cool thing, I just have to have a few kids and have fun! hehe
Other than that things are quite peachy, I am happy and looking forward to seeing everyone when we go home next weekend. I hope you have a really great day, I love you all and appreciate your comments. love you all,
Amanda

3 comments:

Dad and Sharon said...

Good idea....writing down Matt's exams, wouldn't want him to forget to study for them:).It is great that you have a job you realy love, graet that you love the kids so much. Bet they love you just as much. You have such a great way with them.Keeping doors open is always a good idea, you never know what tomorrow brings. Hope you both have a great week and we'll see you on the week-end.....Love Dad

sugarnuggets said...

I always loved my daycare kids and daycare days too. There are still some kids that I always get a hug from when I see them so I think they enjoyed their time here too!

The key to calendar success is to have everyone write their things on there! Ray is notorious for not writing his meetings in and then I have no idea they are coming up! Tonights meeting WAS on there so there is improvement!

Hope your day is great....your church just has to have a certified fitness instructor among its ranks, and you'll be in business too! Love ya, TT

We have another funeral on thursday so I hope I get a second wind right after supper! :):)

Dianna said...

I always enjoyed my foster kids alot, especially Xavier..and now I have the best baby in the whole world!! We cant wait to come and see you at Christmas time!!! I am reall enjoying reading your blog every day, its very entertaining!! I am going to start bolgging again.
Its just hard to get started after not doing it for so long!
Love you and will call you again soon!!! Love Dianna!!