Monday, October 15, 2007

You're Alive!!!

It was so nice to hear from all of you again.
Today wasnt the greatest day at work and it left me feeling quite frusterated. Ill leave that at work though. Matt and I just had left over spaghetti for supper today, so that was a nice easy meal and really easy to clean up after. Then I did some tidying and laundry.
Matt had some studying to do so he needed the computer and was sitting on the couch... so I wandered into the bedroom and started reading a book. I was saving it for our trip out to BC for Phil and Karina's wedding, but I guess I can find another one for that trip.
So now we are both settled on the couch listening to third day and Matt is just really enjoying the down time.
Other than that I have nothing really to write about. I am planning on going to bed really early tonight and try and catch up on some lost sleep. It is getting harder to get up in the morning too. It is so dark! I am sure you are all feeling my pain in this situation.
It was good to hear your concern for Matt and his pencil, that is a great birthday present. He thought your comments were quite funny, but he also said the only reason he has that pencil is because I always give it to him. (Because it is always in his tool box...it still is I just checked) But it is a neat pencil so dont get too worried Tante Tetcy. hehe.
Well have a good night everyone. It was so nice to hear from all of you again...
Dont forget to comment and I love you all
Have a Super Day,
Love, Matt and Amanda
Sharon did you get my email about the health card???

6 comments:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Funny... we had spagetti for supper too. and apple pie. Yum!
When is your trip to BC? Exciting -- I've never been that far west before. Have you? I've been to Alberta though and seen the rockies. There's good skiing for you guys.
Check out my new blog about Nicolle. Crazy! but Fun!
Love the pencil story. At least it's green and not pink.
Hope your day is better tomorrow at work.
Love, Tante Karen

Dianna said...

Hey Amanda!
Im glad that you guys are doing well again. I am planning on calling you again in the next day or two.. maybe tonight! I have biblestudy so I'll see if i can.
I love you lots amanda and hope that your day was better today!
Love, Dianna

Chelsea Gallant said...

It was great to see your comment waiting on my blog! :) I've loved reading your updates, and I'm so glad to see that you guys are getting settled into your new place.

Unknown said...

Hi guys. The weather is getting a little chilly over here these past few days but it's supposed to be warming up for the rest of the week. The kids have a very short week of school so they're looking forward to that. Plus we are taking them to the Delta Saturday night for our Credit Union conference. They are so excited. Did you get my e-mail with the pictures?

The Nieuwhofs said...

I dropped in last night and checked up on you guys, but I couldn't leave a comment.
Nice shelf Matt. Great usage of space over the stairs. Hope the rest of your week is better.
Still doing paperwork at home.
I,m going to Fim's wake tonight with mom. And tomorrow to the funeral. TTYL.
Love, DAD

sugarnuggets said...

I guess you would never lose that pencil, and no other guy would ever take it on a job site, so perhaps your logic, however fuzzy it may be, is really quite clever! Hmmm....

Glad you are having some down time. What 3rdDay album? I think my favourites are Wherever You Are and Wire....but the worship ones are great too. I think Santa should bring me the Christmas one!!!!!

Woohoo....hope your day is going well. I have miles to go before I sleep but it's all good.

Love you both, TT (and a little less concerned now, oh...and it is a very nice shelf!)