Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Im finally sitting down here at 8:00 matt and I just finished doing the dishes and cleaning up. Supper was a little late because we didnt get home until 6 and then we had to cook yet. We had Chicken from yesterday, potatoes and beans. It was quite tasty. The laundry is also on the go as we speak. It is wierd that I only have to do laundry once a week or so and even then I only have like two half loads. It is really nice. I also made some potato soup for matt to eat for supper tomorrow. I will also take some for my lunch tomorrow and maybe friday. It tastes pretty delicious though... I might even sneak a bowl tonight.
Matt had a pretty good day I think, He usually doesnt share a lot about his day. But he usually says that it is pretty good. ?? I dont know either... I have pages to write about my day and he can do it in two words. Must be nice.
I was talking to my co worker today and she is willing to switch New Years Eve and Christmas Eve with me. Arent you so happy. It is still not 100% but my other co worker seems confident that none of us will have to work and she even thinks we may get a few extra days. So start praying now that the parents will have a sense of family and want to take some time over Christmas to spend with their families or at least grandparents. haha.
Other than that, I am planning a relaxing evening, I gt a headache at work today and I am tired so the rest will be nice.
Thanks for your comments, especially you Nanny.. so nice to hear from you. I hope you are all having a fantastic day and that tomorrow is even better. Love you all!
Love Amanda

5 comments:

Tineke Aaron and Cassie said...

Hey , it was nice to see you this weekend.
That pie sure was good wasn't it, and so were those cookies...hmmm.
I like your new snowsuit too, very nice.
Take care and have a great week.

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Supper sounded yummy! I love potato soup too.
I didn't know you were scheduled to work Christmas Eve. Hope it gets switched. Can't wait to see you all again.
Take care of that headache.
Love, Tante Karen

sugarnuggets said...

What do you put in your potato soup? We had meatballs and mashed potatoes and beans! I brought some to church for Helina and she thought it was the biggest treat...she was covering for me while I went home to cook supper.

Hope your headache goes away and that you have a great day tomorrow!

Love, TT

The Nieuwhofs said...

Potato soup eh? Sounds delicious. Digging is going good, altough we had a rough day today. Quite a few breakdowns, but a super crop of Russets so far.
On a sad note, Sapho passed away today. She went down in the field and couldn't get up again.
Hope you have a great day tomorrow, without a headache.
Love, DAD

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda. Kamryn is with your mom today and looking forward to having a great day with her. Sorry to hear about the horse. She surely lived a long and happy life though. You guys have a great weekend.