Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Monday!

Hello Friends!
Things here are going quite well. I had a very good day...between kids eating the paint and the toilet overflowing made for an interesting day! It was all good and we were able to laugh about it all at the end of the day.
I made Pizza for supper and it was quite delish! I got the homeade frozen dough from the superstore and it was frozen at the time and I put it in the fridge and when I looked at it today it had already rise quite a bit. I was worried but it all worked out good. I put everything on the Pizza and boy was it delicious. I was also working on folding some laundry but I got tired of that so there are still three shirts that need to be folded. hehe.
Tonight I am working on some thank you cards for the people that organize our GEMS program. We are doing the etiquette badge with the girls and we are going to be learning about how it is important to be thankful. :D it should be a lot of fun.
Other than that I had a pretty routine eventful day. The kids definately had thier cute moments today and I got along really well with my coworkers. What else can a person ask for. Matt had a good day too... he isnt really chatty so I think he is tired. He is studying right now and when he is done we are going to settle down and watch a House rerun. It should be a nice relaxing evening.
Love you all and hope that you have a super evening. Dianna I would love a call anytime. I am free all week.... so far.
Love you all!
Matt and Amanda

1 comment:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Did you miss me? I was busy yesterday and ran out of time and energy. Today was a better day.
Was your turnip stampot good?
Funny, how we both had that at the same time? We had chili in the field today, today being Tuesday.
Tante Karen made it, it was really good. Love, DAD