Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Dear All! It was so good to hear from all of you. I thought I would add a few pictures since it has been awhile since I have added any. I took this picture yesterday at work. We actually got quite a bit of snow here, Matt had to brush a good layer off the car. It was so beautiful! This kids all loved the snow too, they didnt really know what snow was either. It was neat! The kids had so much fun with all of the Halloweeny things. We had candy, decorated cookies and had a blast. The kids are so cute all dressed up and I think the grown ups did pretty well too. The bottom picture is my in my nurse outfit and Denise in her personal trainer outfit her slogan was, Come see me if you want a hot body like mine. It was SO funny. Melissa (the one on the far right) is a roman goddess, she switched to an angel later though because people just werent getting it! haha. It was oodles of fun! As I am writing
I am constantly being interrupted by our doorbell. The kids coming here are so cute! I am also giving the parents a little business card to let them know I am up for babysitting anytime. It isnt the perfect weekend since we will be gone for the next three weekends, but hopefully there will be a few calls as the extra money would come in handy! Other than that, things are going pretty well.
I am on the countdown for my birthday... 3 MORE SLEEPS! I am so excited. tomorrow will go by fast and then Friday we go home yipee! It should be a lot of fun. hehe. I am still curious about what is under the sheet, but I am hoping that it is a good present!!
Well I am going to watch Transformers with Matt and get a few other things done. I love you all so much and I hope that you have a really super day. How many trick or treaters did you get???
Love Matt and Amanda

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, you look real cute in your nurses scrubs and it looks as if you had quite a bit of snow. We just had a few flakes. Our trick or treators are all gone now. We had about 35. And you will be happy to know that we had a halloween baby girl today. Stacie went in this afternoon and her baby girl was born this evening. Hope you will call to see us this weekend. Grampy says hi.
Love, Nanny

The Nieuwhofs said...

Wow, snow for halloween, how do you like that. Thankfully we didn't get that here yet. It would make digging carrots pretty hard.
We had about two trick or treaters.
I guess we will eat the chocolat bars and little bags of chips ourselves. Good thing I got the good ones!
Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend.
Love, DAD

Dad and Sharon said...

Hey.....looks like you got more snow then us, but that's o.k., we don't mind. Matt was probably glad to see it, is he waxing his skies yet:)? We had about 56 trick or treaters.Most of them were pretty cute.Looking forward to seeing you both on the week-end. Sharon says hi.............Love Dad

Dianna said...

You looked really cute Amanda, and I hate to say it, but I dont think Ill go see that personal trainer friend of yours!! Id say we had a little over a hundred tick or treaters, and one of the groups actually brought along an elctric guitar and asked by playing a lttle tune on the guitar. Defiently the best group, and the cutest outfit definetly was a little boy who was dressed up as a red lego block,he was about 2 and rthe suit was home made, and then my friend dressed her 2 month old up as a banana, I wish I had a picture!! Love you lots! DIanna

Karen Nieuwhof said...

So nice to see pictures, Amanda! :)
Snow! Amazing. We've had none of that stuff here. I'm kinda glad... I'm not ready for winter boots, hats and mitts. Sigh. So much work with the kids.
All your costumes were great. Looks like you had fun.
I wasn't feeling good, still, so Julie and Rebecca (bless their hearts) took my kids and Andrew trick-or-treating. Other than those 5, we had Cassie and Aaron. Our street is not so popular.
More candy for us. :)
Love to both. Have fun in the snow. Tante Karen

sugarnuggets said...

LOVE that outfit and your hot friend too! Tell her that was the funniest ever !!!

How neat to have snow already!!!

Your pictures are great!! I posted some too today...Just for YOU!(and a very lengthy description!!)

Hope you have a fun birthday weekend!! Can't wait to see what was under that green sheet on the shelf....matches the pencil, doesn't it....

Love you, TT

rustico3059 said...

Cna,t wait to find out what is under that sheet. I am really curious.Let me know what it was.
Love MOM

Mary and Isaac said...

Cute outfit Man. I bet you're having a great time at home. I hope you guys made it safely before that storm came. We didn't get any snow yet, but I guess that will come soon enough.
I"ll call you tomorrow.
Love,
~ Mary