Wednesday, October 24, 2007

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm back!

Hello all,
I missed writing last night. I tried to find a computer that worked last night but it couldnt find its server treee thing whenever I was trying to log on. I wasn't sure if it was me or the computer, but no one else was using them either because they all had laptops. I was wishing I had brought mine. It was fun people watching though. And I was reading "The Healer" by Dee Henderson. IT was so sad though... I cried in front of Matt and Barrett. How embarrasing is that. Barrett just looked at me rolled his eyes and said " girls" and kept studying. I even stopped reading my book when i felt teary so it wouldnt happen but Matt looked at me and I started bawling and laughingat the same time.
Matt got his mid term results on the other one I talked about he got 94% I'm so proud of that guy. He has been working so hard...so GOOD for him!!
We home home from studying in time to watch House last night, so that was all good and interesting. Then quick as a wink it was morning again. I didnt want to get up, but once I made it things were great. :)
Both of our days went pretty well. Things are pretty normal and we came home and had a nice supper and did a lot of dishes. Now we are just sitting here relaxing and I am going to get my GEMS lesson ready. So sorry to cut things short again, but I really should go. It was nice to give you an update again and I hope you havea super day tomorrow. I will probably write again on Friday. Love you all so much,
Matt and Amanda

6 comments:

Dad and Sharon said...

Must have been a pretty sad book. Have to admit, Matt making 94 on his mid term brings tears to my eyes. Way to go Matt. Funny mornings always seem to come so fast. Hope you both have a great week and keep up the good work Matt. Love you both..........Dad

sugarnuggets said...

Wow, great marks!! All that hard work is paying off! Did you write it with your lucky pencil?

I love a good book that just sucks you in and spits you out, leaving you emotionally drained. I think witnessing that event should be very educational for Barrett. But yah, it's a girl thing!

I just finished reading "Before I Awake" by Dee Henderson. Not a very satisfying ending because it leaves you hanging! I also finished Ted Dekker's "When Heaven Weeps". Such a neat story, not for the faint of heart but such a vivid picture of how much God loves and how fickle we are with our love for Him sometimes.

So go ahead and have a good cry once in a while...it's good stress relief....and as we always say around here...."Better out, than in!"

Love ya, TT

Mary and Isaac said...

Well done Matt! That's Awesome!We're going out this weekend for Isaac's b-day since he has another exam tomorrow. I love Tante Tetcy's comments. :)Is Barrett Matt's study buddy that was homeschooled? Anyway, I'm going to go sop our bedroom. I was appalled at the dust I saw there this morning.Love you!!!!~ M

Anonymous said...

We're proud of you Matt. Keep up the good work. I usually weep when I read sad stories too Amanda. I imagine some of the guys do sometimes too.
Gotta go help Grampy clean off the garden.
Enjoy the rest of the week,
Love to you both, Nanny

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Impressive 94%. We're proud too. :)
I, too, cry and then laugh at books because I'm sad and then embarrassed that I'm such a weep. Oh well, Marten handles it well. He usually rolls his eyes (which do look very loving) and hands me the kleenex box. I'll have to find that book Amanda. Sounds good.

The Nieuwhofs said...

Sorry I'm a bit late. Great job Matt. Way to go! Hope the rest of your year goes as well.
And Amanda, I can well picture you crying in the middle of a good book like that. I've seen you do it. That is good though, it tones your emotion muscels. I'm listening to my books, that way I can multitask. Just don't tell anybody!
Love you guys, DAD