Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Its only wednesday!

It was kind of a long morning. My memory was horrible which was slightly amusing, but not really. I kept forgetting what day it was... most of the time it was friday and then it was Tuesday. So wierd. All things considered though it was a great day.
That picture is of a road that is really close to where I work, I work on Bradshaw Drive. I said to Matt we should have found a place to live after I got a job, maybe we could have lived on our road then. Wouldnt that be so exciting?? Anyway, I do get to drive by it everyday. When I took the picture A lady walking was looking at me funny, so I said "its not too often that you find a street name with your last name on it" she was surprised that it was my last name but she didnt think she would ever find one with her name on it. Its funny the little conversations that you can have with people in passing.
We had leftover pizza for supper. I was going to make a big meal, but I thought that it would be better to utilize our leftovers and since I wont be home tomorrow night all the leftovers should be gone by tomorrow. We will probably eat on the road on friday.
After supper I went for a walk to further explore all the little trails behind our house. They were so interesting. There were so many too. I think I will explore agian next week and see where others lead off too. Matt couldnt go because he had an online test to write, Maybe you could all pray for him that things go well with his studying and that he will do well. He is doing really great so far, but your prayers help for the things that we have no control over ie: professors, test material, study partners etc. Thanks so much everyone. I love you all lots.
I am going to grab some chips cuddle up in a blanket and watch some show where they figure out why people are dying/getting killed. I hope that digging is going well too and that you at home aren't too lonely. love ya all
love manda

4 comments:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Just got the kids in bed and walked by the computer. "Mmmm... well maybe I'll check my blog and facebook for just a sec." It's always so exciting to read all your blogs, get comments, etc. Fills in my lonely nights. I get to spend them with all of you. I guess I'm supposed to thank you for getting Dianna to blog again. So....THANKS! :D
Neat to see a sign with your name on it. Some day, Matt will be a famous engineer and you'll buy a house on that road. Maybe, you'll buy the road. :)
Subconsciously you want it to be Friday, so you kept thinking it was. Can't wait to be home.
Digging is going great this week because we're having such great weather. Keep it up boys!
Night Amanda! Love from Tante Karen

Dad and Sharon said...

You are lucky to have those nice trails so close for walking. Nothing like a walk in the fresh air to help clear your head after a day at work, and it is aspecialy nice this time of year with the leaves changing.Good luck to Matt on his test and you are both in my prayers always............Love Dad

Dianna said...

wew ill definetly be prayinf for matt and his test. Amd also that you guys will have a safe drive home and back.Im jealous of everyone tha they get to see you this week! I wish I could see you!
It was nice to chat again with you last night! We will have to do it again soon! Love you lots too! Dianna and MICAIAH (haha)

Mary and Isaac said...

What show is it that you're watching? We're keeping you guys in our prayers - especially Matt & his studies.
I bet having those trails is pretty fun. The area we live in is pretty developed but I think that there is a park with trails about 10 - 15 mins away. Maybe this weekend, Isaac and I will go for a walk.
Anyway, I hope you have a good weekend in PEI. Love you!!
~ Mary