Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Much Better!

Today was a lot better than yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy again. I like Christmas... but its so secretive I hate keeping secrets, especailly for me since I tend to tell Matt about everything, even the most mundane details and then when I got him a movie for his birthday I couldnt tell him that it was cheaper at the cash. We are totally into buying previoulsy viewed movies now. Yay for us! And it just sucks. I am getting dad something totally cool for Christmas and I cant even write about how I am getting it and stuff. And Dad, dont even try to guess... its not at all what you would expect. so you see. I am horrible at this. Matt is quite amused by it though. And sometimes I even ruin his present because he is so convincing that he knows and then I break down and tell him. haha
Anyway. I went out for supper with a friend this evening, we treated ourselves to boston pizza and shared a BBQ Chicken Pizza. Matt went next door to DQ... since it was a girl thing and I suggested he treat himself so that he would have something good for supper.
My next task is to do my GEMS lesson and there was also something else that I was supposed to do.. I just cant seem to remember what that was though. Oh No. Hopefully it wasnt important.
Other than that I have absolutely no news to tell or share or anything. Well I could tell you lots of stories about the kids today. But that wouldnt be very confidential and I signed one of those papers that said that I wouldnt. You never know who reads this or who would stretch a story. I loved reading all your comments though. I usually read the comments to Matt and we laugh and appreciate you together. He's glad that you like the shelf and He thinks the pencil comments are very funny. Well Im off, much love to you all and thanks for chatting.
Love Matt and Amanda
PS Sharon, did you get my email about the health card?? (Im going to keep writing this until I get a response. haha. I am not allowed to get a health card here. But I am not sure if it a misunderstanding here or if I continue to have PEI health care.) Well have a nice day!

3 comments:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

I know what you mean about secrets and Christmas. Marten has trouble keeping his mouth zipped, too. I try not to guess my presents because he'll tell me (even though I don't really want him too). Are you still gathering ideas for christmas presents for me, Amanda? I have a few ideas. (necklaces; Christmas centerpiece in gold, rust, bronze colors -there's a lovely one at winners for 16.99 - hint, hint; bubble bath- citrus or vanilla; ) I need ideas for Matt. Let me know.
It's funny that we had Pizza for supper too and so did Tante Tetcy. Anybody else?
Nothing exciting happened today except grocery shopping and I have 4 sets of curtains home to see if I like them in the livingroom.
Talk to you tomorrow. Tante Karen

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Mary and Isaac said...

It appears that you have a Portugese 'friend' that wants you to download a program (like Skype) because he wants to talk to you. The catch - it costs money to download the program. Anyway... just ignore it and hopefully his was a one time post. I wouldn't even click on his links... I don't trust them.
On another note. I didn't end up doing laundry 2 days ago because I had no quarters. I'm leaving in a min to buy a roll from the apartment's office. So, laundry will finally be complete, and our room will smell better. :)
Love you lots!
~ Mary