Sunday, September 30, 2007

Great Day!

Now, where did I leave off? yesterday afternoon Matt and I will pillow case hunting and we didnt find ANYTHING!! n joke. Winners best deal was 2 for 10.00 and that was on sale. Dollarstore didnt carry them, but they had pillows. We already told the girls to bring pillows though. A really nice lady said she would make us 11 pillow cases plpus one more and she would have them ready in two weeks. Isnt she nice??
Last night bible study was so great, the discussion was really searching and deep which I appreciated, it was nice to talk with other people on fire for God. We talked about Grace and Peace and how great of a gift that is from God and not just something the minister says in benediction. It was neat and that is what we talked about to think about that in our moment of silence in church. Some people did profession of faith and baptized their baby. It was a really great service! PLus there was cake AND a huge fruit try afterwards. hehe. All the students stood around it eating and talking. It was so funny. I cant get over how welcoming these people are and how willing they are to just love on us.
We went to Adrians after that for Pizza and gamecube then we went t Steph's rugby game. She got hurt, twisted her leg or something so she walks with a bit of a limp. Another girl from the ther team broke her leg! rough sport. I think I might join. What do you think Dad? haha!
Well Matt is waiting for me to finish so we can go play cards at Rob and Ericas, hopefully we dont meet any deer this time. Have a super night guys and Ill blg again tomorrow. love yas alll!
love Amanda and Matt..he loves you to

4 comments:

Dianna said...

well. sounds like you had a nice eventful day today! Are you going to be watching Desperate housewives tonight?? Jordan and I will be :) Cant wait!! I will definetly be getting on the phone with you sometime this week again! Hope you have a great day tommorow! Love Dianna!!

sugarnuggets said...

Aaww...Matt loves us too. I love it!! I'll bet he'll be hugging us before too long. I knew blogging would pay off exponentially!

What a great church family! Have fun tonight! Love ya both, TT

sugarnuggets said...

Aaww...Matt loves us too. I love it!! I'll bet he'll be hugging us before too long. I knew blogging would pay off exponentially!

What a great church family! Have fun tonight! Love ya both, TT

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Sounds like you hooked up with a wonderful church. I appreciate a good bible study too. We're starting one for my age group at our church on Luke. I'll have to find a babysitter. Rebecca are you reading this? :)
Glad you're getting your pillow cases made. Phew! It was too expensive to buy them.

Good news -- I was in Walmart today and I found you a fridge calendar just like mine. $7.00. They weren't supposed to have any left but I saw it hidden among the photo albums. Go figure. Anyways, it's yours. I'll give it to you next weekend. Did you say you were coming home for Thanksgiving?

Love to BOTH! :D Tante Karen