Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Matt Cooked!

Matt had a good day, he studyed a lot and did some house cleaning and cooked dinner, it was all ready when I came home. It was so nice and I appreciated not having to cook yet when I got home.
My day at work was pretty good. The kids were a bit cranky so I think there might be a full moom coming or a big storm. Whatever comes first I guess.
Other than that there isnt a lot to tell, I got some bristol board for writing down the rules and the theme verse for GEMS. I also have to get pillw cases for 10 girls. I think I will end up making them, I couldnt find any and I wouldnt know where I could get that many for a cheap price, so I am going to see if I can get my hands on a sewing machine.
I think I will write out the rules and such. Dont forget to comment. I love hearing from ALL of you!
Love Amanda

3 comments:

rustico3059 said...

Wow, that was a nice homecoming, you did not mention what he cooked, I would love to know.
Have a great evening,
Love, MOM

The Nieuwhofs said...

Nice pictures from yesterday. Jetta's do stand out in a picture, don't they?
Sounds like you are pretty busy.
Digging is going good. Tiring, going from vacation to digging like that.
Anyway, of to bed, Love you guys.
DAD.

Dianna said...

Hey Man.
it was really grat to talk to you the other night! I just loved it, but it made me miss you more, and very eager to see you at Christmas time so that i can show off Micaiah to you, and I know you will be spoiling him something terrible. Jordans mom made it here yesterday so we are off to the vet in a bit, so I guess I should get ready. Hopefully I will call you soon again! I lvoe you very much and will talk with you very soon, All my love in the world to the best friend ever! Love you, Dianna