Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another busy day is over again. My day went quite well, Matt didn't have school today so he stayed home and studied. Well he didn't do just that, he also did some laundry for me and helped me cook spaghetti for supper. It was so nice and I appreciated it so much not having to do all that when I got home.

My day at work went pretty well, it was pretty good. The kids are starting to understand that I am a permanent addition to the daycare and that it is necessary for them to listen to me. The person that I am working with is also very helpful reminding the kids of this. I think by next week there should a better understanding and a larger level of respect for me. I am also getting to know my co workers a lot better too, that makes the day more fun when you start to understand each others humour, I don't think they quite get mine yet... but they will soon understand not to take me so seriously. haha

After supper Matt and I went to Oromocto to get the rug that we had rain checked. It is really pretty. I posted a picture so that you can get the general idea of it. Other than that, that was our day, I am planning on doing some serious relaxing right now, so I apolgize if you are dissapointed that you aren't getting your own email. I am pooped, I hope that I get used to it and that this wont be a constant thing, but we'll see. I will hopefully have time to email you all tomorrow. I still love you all and I would totally love to read your comments.

Love Always,

Amanda

2 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

Love your coffee table AND your rug!! Your place is so cozy and homey!

It is much more tiring working out of the house and with coworkers, because you don't take 5 minutes here or there to put your feet up or check facebook....etc. You're on the whole time, and you finally get to switch into downtime when you get home...

Have a nice relaxing evening at home!!! :)

love TT

Dad and Sharon said...

Hey ...I just finished last nights comment. You're hard to keep up with. The rug looks great. It is raining here tonight...so guess I get to put off cutting the grass, so think I will relax also. Have a great evening. Love Dad and Sharon