Friday, September 28, 2007

ITs Friday!

It is rainy friday. I had a pretty great day, the kids listened a lot better toda y and it was a pretty good day. I finally got my criminal record check today so I can legally work, not that I wasnt before but it wasn't completely all right. Anyway, basically all my paperwork is done now and I can finally not think about any of that anymore.
Fridays at daycare are cleaning days. I have to clean all the toys in the main room, the high chairs and the walls. (I actually did all that yesterday) I also have to clean the bathroom (walls, change table, sink and toilet. We do most of that three times a day. The daycares are more restricted here too. We have to write down when, what, how much the kids eat, write down when they nap, if they had a BM and if they were their usual selfs plus more. It is pretty crazy. We also write down when they arrive and when they come home. And that is just NB regulations. For the other daycare I would have worked at I even had to write down when I washed my hands. Its pretty nuts. You get used to it though.
Tonight I am going to see a movie with Steph and Jefta. I feel a little guilty leaving Matt here all by himself but he said it was ok. But I am going to spend some time with him now before I get ready to go. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and enjy your day off. Love you All!
Amanda

4 comments:

Tineke Aaron and Cassie said...

Hey Amanda and Matt
Nice to have a little girl time sometimes, with the girls that is, I'm doing that tomorrow and looking forward to it, your sweet sister, Becca is bbsitting for me . :D. Enjoy your night out!
Love Tante T

sugarnuggets said...

Way fun!!! Hope you have lots of fun and you'll have to take a poll to see if the other girls felt guilty or not! :)

That documenting their lives and yours is kind of a drag. The ironic thing is that this tracks what kind of day the child is having never mind the fact you spend 25% of the day writing instead of interacting with the children. Go figure eh?

I used to keep a log book for each child during the day and it was just like this...blogging what the day was like, what we did , and what we ate for lunch, plus a little commentary on how our behaviour was....I always wrote that I was good.

Have a fun weekend, love...your other Tante T

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Have a great evening out. What movie are you going to see? Marten and I went to see Borne Identity last week. The camera work was hard on the head but the plot was very good.
Talk to ya tomorrow. Tante Karen
PS. saw Dianna's wonderful slide show. You belong on there:( She'll have to add you in December.

rustico3059 said...

Have a great weekend and enjoy a few days off.
It is pretty crazy, all those regulations,but there must be reasons for that.
Enjoy yourselves,
Love MOM