Wednesday, September 26, 2007

PB Sandwich?

Hey everyone, I reread all your blogs today... Nothing new. I hope you are all still alive and well and doing great. Just a memo to you, Matt made potatoes and chicken fingers for supper last night. I was supposed to make some carrots when I came home, but dinner was ready when I came home so we thought it would be better to just eat what we had that was warm. Now that you have the full version aren't you impressed??
Matt made our lunches again today and he made himself a peanut butter sandwich and he made me a balogna and cheese sandwich. I always warm up those sandwiches because the cheese tastes better melted and the bologna tastes better warm. I took it out of the microwave and realized that it was peanut butter! I ended up having a melted PB sandwich and Matt didnt eat my sandwich, because he doesnt like balogna. oops. It was SO funny though. I think it was a you had to be there moment, but I wanted to share something that made me laugh a lot today. :D
Matt and I had grilled cheese sandwiches for supper. I was just too tired to cook when I got home and we didnt get home from work and such till 6:30. Tomorrrow we are having Lasagna though
Tonight I am writing the GEMS theme verse on bristol board for GEMS tomorrow. I wrote up the rules last night and I think that I am ready for GEMS tomorrow. We are going to decorate pillw cases for our comfy corner, the only thing is that I dont know where to get pillow cases. I looked at Walmart and the only thing they had was two zipper pillow protecters for 7.97 for 2. So I dont know what I am going to do. I think my next option will be to make some, but I dont have a sewing machine, so I am either going to sew them when I go home for thanksgiving ... Mom does that sewing machine (the little one) that Me Dianna and Mary got from Beppe still work? If it does, could I borrow it? Otherwise I will just cut everything out and try to sew it while I am home, another option is to find some really nice old Beppe around here to do it for me. hehe.
Anway, I am not really writing about anything and I know that you are all very busy. I hope you had a great day and that something happened that really made you laugh. Thanks for your comments, I love you all alot
love Amanda

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Matt and Amanda, sounds like you are keeping really busy and the days are flying by. Told you time would fly. It will soon be Thanksgiving. Looking forward to seeing you both. I leave for Quebec City EARLY Sunday am and will be getting back Thursday night. Not really looking forward to going. It would be much more fun if your Dad was coming, but I will be working most of the time so guess we wouldn't have much time to do much. We went for a walk on the boardwalk tonight. It is such a beautiful evening here. Love the new pics you added. Can't wait to actually see your apartment again. Well better get going, Love Sharon (& Dad)

sugarnuggets said...

I think that by the time you buy fabric it will cost just as much. Try Dollarama or other discount stores or try the sale bin at Winners or Homesense...it doesn't HAVE to be Martha Stewart does it!?!?!

I laughed at your baloney story! It happens to the boys all the time, they like different sandwiches tooo! And would GAG on the wrong one!

Have a great time at GEMS!!!
love TT

Mary and Isaac said...

That's pretty funny. I can see that happening here too :P
Tante Tetcy is right about the pillowcases. They're likely cheaper an Dollarama, the Dollar Store, or some other bargain shop.
Hope GEMS is going well!
Much Love,
~ Mary

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Love your stories Amanda. I would have laughed too. Did Matt laugh? Poor Matt -- at least you had lunch.
Enjoy GEMS tonight.
Til next time... Tante Karen